2. Select the Title, and then the issue under that Title that you wish to edit.
3. Select the Manage Articles option from the toolbar:
4. Locate the article you wish to add the video to and select the Edit option:
5. In the editor, place your cursor where you would like to add the video in the article and then select the Youtube element from the menu:
6. Add the unique YouTube video ID into the field specified, and save your changes.
NOTE: The video ID can be found in the URL for any YouTube video, and is listed after the V=
7. After the Youtube video dialogue closes, save your article changes, by clicking UPDATE:
8. Return to the Issue Summary tab and click UPDATE ARTICLES to publish your changes: