The toolbar button text in the Partica Article Viewer, Flipbook Viewer, and Accessibility Viewer can be set to your preferred language.
Currently, Partica supports the following toolbar languages:
However, additional languages can be added upon request. Speak to your Partica account representative to organise this.
1. To change the language, log into your Partica account.
2. On the dashboard, select the Title you wish to update from the Title list:
3. Select the Title Summary option from the toolbar:
4. Click the pencil icon to edit the language settings:
5. Select the language you wish to set up in the viewer and click CHANGE LANGUAGE
6. The toolbar text will now be updated with your chosen language: